The 10 Commandments of Good Hosting:
1. Treat your guests as you would like to be treated as a guest.
2. A complete profile is a good profile.
3. If you don't already have a PayPal account, please create one quickly –>www.paypal.com
4. Describe your meal as precisely as possible.
5. Let your guests know what you want to offer them to drink.
6. Prepare as much as possible to avoid unnecessary stress.
7. Be careful about possible allergies and intolerances of your guests.
8. A successful meal depends on the feel-good factor, your own and that of your guests.
9. You don't have to put up with everything from your guests - your home, your rules.
10. Have fun and enjoy your Meal together with your guests.